I hope your Summer is winding down on a positive note. If you have children I’m sure your Back to School routine has started, or will be starting soon. I’m sure that will keep you busy, but it can also free up some of your time to focus on your business goals.
The next step is… Do Something! Every. Single. DAY. to grow your business. Whether you spend eight hours or one hour or just 15 minutes, your business will not grow unless you use that time efficiently.
A few productive things to do are:
PROMOTE your business
- Send out e-cards
- Mail out postcards
- Place free ads (online or locally –> library, post office, laundromat, etc.)
EDUCATE yourself and your team
- Review any start-up materials
- Read training articles
- Research how to become better at what you do!
MAINTAIN your business
- Follow-up with prospects and team members
- Send out a newsletter with updates
- Review your goals
- Track your progress
Remember, focus on doing just one thing each day (so you’re not overwhelmed) and be consistent.
Hopefully these tips will help you in starting, boosting and/or refreshing your business.
What will you plan to do today?