I’ve been using the First 5 app for a few weeks and I’m really enjoying the time spent in God’s Word. Today’s devotional continued the story of Jacob and Esau. I am constantly amazed by God’s power and reminded to trust Him as the source of my strength and the strength of my life.
Below is a brief excerpt from today’s reading that I felt was worth sharing as an affirmation for every day.
- My God is mighty! He can protect me from harm.
- My God is mighty! He can forgive me and change me.
- My God is mighty! He can wrestle down my pride.
- My God is mighty! He can turn murderous threats into a loving embrace.
- My God is mighty! He can bring healing and reconciliation to my relationships.
- My God is mighty! His plans and purposes will prevail.
- My God is mighty! He has the power and grace to handle every situation I face.
You fill in the blank. My God is mighty! He can __________________________.
“To him who by means of his power working in us is able to do so much more than we can ever ask for, or even think of: to God be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus for all time, for ever and ever! Amen.”